- Our staff is diligently working from home (like most people I know) and are inventing creative ways to provide experiences when God is worshiped and the people Jesus loves are discipled;
- We have not had to downsize or reduce the income and benefits of our staff; a blessing I will continue to pray we continue;
- Our church building is safe, powered down to reduce utility expenses, and awaiting the day when we return;
- Our church’s influence continues to be felt every time we interact with our neighbors, coworkers, and friends who need to glimpse the work of Jesus within us.
God has blessed you with the ability to be generous. Feel free to thank him for that!
Be confident that. . .
- Someone is retrieving the mail each day, so if you prefer to be generous using the mail, feel free to continue;
- It’s easy to set up alternative ways of giving, which we share below;
- Your leaders are exploring ways to strengthen our financial stability in these unstable times.
“Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” – 2 Corinthians 9:13-15
I’ll share what appears below again. God bless you with the confidence that comes from being generous to his mission.
During this time, you can give:
- Online at www.stlukeaa.org
Before logging into Connect, select Give and enter the requested information.
- Through the St. Luke Connect App;
The app is St. Luke-Ann Arbor “Connect” and you would select Give.
- By Text
Text Give to 734-359-7179. Wait a few seconds until you receive a reply, and follow the prompts.
- Through Mail
St. Luke Lutheran Church
4205 Washtenaw Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
- With Stock
St. Luke’s Charles Schwab Account # 8411-3768; DTC #0164. Please email Susan Jones, Director of Finance and Operations, the name of the stock and number of shares.
If you have any questions or issues about giving, you can contact Susan Jones or (734) 971-0550.