Your yearly giving statements are available in Connect. Our church management software is secure, convenient, and simple, providing each of us with the opportunity to easily print out our own giving statements. We do it this way to save time, effort, and the expense of mailing them out. We hope this will serve you well.
Go to www.stlukeaa.org. Click on “Connect Login”. If you have not already created a password, click the “Sign Up” button. A password will be issued within 24 hours.
Steps to retrieving your 2018 (calendar year) online Giving Statement for St. Luke Lutheran Church:
Sign in to Connect using your username and password. On the left hand side of the page, click “Give”
- When the next page loads, click on the “Giving Statement” button in the top right.
- This takes you to a window with several preferences
- Under “Type”, select “Family”
- Under “Date Range”, scroll down and select “Last Year”
- Under “Tax Deductible”, select “Deductible Only”
- At the bottom of the window click “Run Report”
- Here you can see your financial statement for the year, and can print it out from this page.
This is also a great time to ensure that your personal information is correct. Just choose “Edit Profile” on your personal profile page to update your address, email, and phone, Facebook, or Twitter. You can even add pictures! Be assured, your personal and financial information is kept completely secure and private.
If you need assistance, please feel free to contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (734) 971 0550. Susan can also send your statement through the mail if you cannot access the site for any reason. But this will only be done upon request.
Your financial giving is touching lives and changing hearts. Thank you for your faithfulness!