Your yearly giving statements are available in Connect. Our church management software is secure, convenient, and simple, providing each of us with the opportunity to easily print out our own giving statements. We do it this way to save time, effort, and the expense of mailing them out. We hope this will serve you well.
Go to www.stlukeaa.org. Click on “Connect Login”. If you have not already created a password, click the “Sign Up” button. A password will be issued within 24 hours.
Steps to retrieving your 2017 online Giving Statement for St. Luke Lutheran Church (all sites):
Sign in to Connect using your username and password. Once signed in, you’ll see your name in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on your name, then profile. This is your personal profile page.
- Below your general information, you’ll see several tabs. Click “Financial.”
- There will be a tab labeled “individual” and “family”, click the “family” tab
- Click “Giving Statement” under “Printable Statements” on the right.
- Click on the “Date Range” drop down menu and select “Last Year.”
- Hit the “Run Report” button and your Giving Statement will appear.
This is also a great time to ensure that your personal information is correct. Just choose “Edit Profile” on your personal profile page to update your address, email, and phone, Facebook, or Twitter. You can even add pictures! Be assured, your personal and financial information is kept completely secure and private.
If you need assistance, please feel free to contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also send your statement through the mail if you cannot access the site for any reason. But this will only be done upon request.
Your financial giving is touching lives and changing hearts. Thank you for your faithfulness!