By Angie Moyer
If you don’t know for sure where your giving stands for year, there is an easy way to find out! Your giving record is available on Connect.
Go to www.stlukeaa.org. Click on “Connect Login”. If you have not already created a password, click the “Sign Up” button. A password will be issued within 24 hours.
Steps to retrieving your 2015 Giving on Connect:
- Sign in to Connect using your username and password. Once signed in, you’ll see your name in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on your name, then profile. This is your personal profile page.
- Below your general information, you’ll see several tabs. Click “Financial.”
- Click “Giving Statement” under “Printable Statements” on the right.
- Click on the “Date Range” drop down menu and select “This Year.”
- Hit the “Create” button and your Giving Statement will appear.
If you need assistance, please feel free to call the church office.
Consider a Year-End Gift
Jesus is God’s greatest gift to the world. He is the One who takes away sin and gives eternal life! As we celebrate Christmas and approach the end of 2015, we recognize that Jesus is the gift that causes Christians to respond by overflowing in generosity. As you respond generously to God’s greatest gift, please consider giving a year-end gift to your church. Our mission is to share the gift of Jesus with those who don’t know Him.
Here are few ways you can give to your church:
- General Fund – a special “over and above” gift to the general fund, will help secure a healthy transition for all our sites over the next 6 months as we follow Jesus into the unique ministry He has for each site.
- National Youth Gathering – $1,300 is the cost for one person to attend the NYG in New Orleans this summer. Any donation towards this helps the church send 16 students and 4 adults.
- Debt Reduction – gifts towards this fund will be added to the principle of our church mortgage to help pay down our debt and free us to use more resources for sharing Jesus.
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17
Your financial generosity is touching lives and changing hearts.
Thank you for your faithfulness!
St. Luke Lutheran Church
734-971-0550 x12 or firstname.lastname@example.org
She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins. Matthew 1:21