Please join us for a lovely mid-summer event hosted by Lutheran Women in Mission (LWML) on Tuesday, August 20 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at the historic Earhart Manor on the campus of Concordia University Ann Arbor.
We will update you on all things LWML and enjoy hearing from our special guest, Lynn Corker. Light Refreshments will be served.
RSVP to 734.665.2891 by August 16.
The mission of the Lutheran Women’s Missionary League is to assist each woman of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod in affirming her relationship with the Triune God so that she is enabled to use her gifts in ministry to the people of the world.
Mission Grants of LWML Michigan District – $242,050
1. Filling pulpits by Providing Scholarships for Michigan Men in Seminary – $25,000
2. The Luke Project 52 Mother and Baby Clinic – $25,000
3. Financial Assistance for Concordia Theological Sem. Ft. Wayne, IN, Food and Clothing Co-op to Purchase Food – $10,000
4. Trinity HOPE Haitian Feeding Program – $15,000
5. Acts 2 Enterprise – Impacting Lives in Michigan’s Urban Communities – $25,000
6. New Beginnings for Children with Learning Needs – $25,000
7. Women Reaching Arab Women with the Gospel in Dearborn, Michigan – $25,000
8. Scholarships for Female Students Studying to be a Deaconess or Professional Church Worker – $20,000
9. Lutheran Books for Missionaries Around the World (Lutheran Heritage Foundation) – $15,000
10. Expanding the Connecting Kids to Christ (“Gifts for All God’s Children”) Tutoring Program – $25,000
11. Support for Concordia Seminary’s (St. Louis) International Graduate School Students – $10,000
12. MOST Ministries Eyeglass Edger – $22,050
Make checks payable to: LWML MI District Mail to: Sandy Maya, 6600 Constitution Blvd. # 402, Portage, MI 49024