The mission of the Lutheran Women’s Missionary League is to assist each woman of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod in affirming her relationship with the Triune God so that she is enabled to use her gifts in ministry to the people of the world.
Ann Arbor Area Zone Rally – LWML Spring Fling
Saturday, April 13
9 – 9:30 a.m. Pastries and Registration
9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Worship, Meeting, Program and Lunch
Christ Our King Lutheran Church
3255 Waterworks Road, Saline MI
Featuring guest speaker, Becky Grossmann. Beck has a Master’s degree in Linguistics and is serving the Church in America and Liberia with Lutheran Bible Translators.
A $5 Registration fee will be collected the day of the event for building/repairing homes in Liberia where Becky serves.
Free-will offering will also be collected for the Zone during the event.
Ingathering for Liberian Children: Christian story and coloring books, crayons, scissors, and popsicle molds (a school staff persons makes and sells popsicles to raise money for the school)
Please RSVP to Delorse Zorn
(810) 813-0206 or email@example.com
Mission Grants of LWML Michigan District – $242,050
1. Filling pulpits by Providing Scholarships for Michigan Men in Seminary – $25,000
2. The Luke Project 52 Mother and Baby Clinic – $25,000
3. Financial Assistance for Concordia Theological Sem. Ft. Wayne, IN, Food and Clothing Co-op to Purchase Food – $10,000
4. Trinity HOPE Haitian Feeding Program – $15,000
5. Acts 2 Enterprise – Impacting Lives in Michigan’s Urban Communities – $25,000
6. New Beginnings for Children with Learning Needs – $25,000
7. Women Reaching Arab Women with the Gospel in Dearborn, Michigan – $25,000
8. Scholarships for Female Students Studying to be a Deaconess or Professional Church Worker – $20,000
9. Lutheran Books for Missionaries Around the World (Lutheran Heritage Foundation) – $15,000
10. Expanding the Connecting Kids to Christ (“Gifts for All God’s Children”) Tutoring Program – $25,000
11. Support for Concordia Seminary’s (St. Louis) International Graduate School Students – $10,000
12. MOST Ministries Eyeglass Edger – $22,050
Make checks payable to: LWML MI District Mail to: Sandy Maya, 6600 Constitution Blvd. # 402, Portage, MI 49024