Online Resources – Our Response to COVID-19
At a Glance: Our Response to COVID-19
- The church building is closed to all groups for the duration of this situation.
- Sunday worship will take place online. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to receive notifications as videos are released.
- Staff, Elders, Spiritual Leadership Council, and care ministries are still serving the St. Luke family and our communities…Our ministries will just look a bit different for the time being.
My Everyday Community—Community Support Resources
- Neighborhood Connection Tools
- Generosity Opportunities
- Did we miss something? If there are other great opportunities to serve our communities, please share them with us by contacting by Matt Hein.
- Prayer Requests
My Discipling Relationships—Discipleship Resources
- Prayer Support – Let us know how we can pray for you or your loved ones. Prayer Requests
- Care Ministry – If you or someone in our community is in need of assistance, let us know how we can serve by contacting Matt Hein.
- Family Ministry – Continue to help your children connect to God’s Word.
- Experiment with a new rhythm of Morning Prayer (led by Rebekah and Beatrice) and Evening Prayer (led by Pastor Matt and Miriam) that you could include in your daily routine. Follow along with the Morning & Evening Prayer Guide.
- Join us every weeknight at 7:00 p.m. in our St Luke Friends private group for an opportunity to share in an evening devotional.
- Beginning Sunday May 10, Mrs. T-K will be providing Children’s Church video lessons for our kids to watch and learn from her stories and characters that she shares.
My Church Home—Worship Resources
- Worship with us from your home.
- Study God’s Word with us. As we read through The Story, we’ll post additional resources. If you’re able to, connect with a family member or friend who can explore these with you.
Share Your Stories
How have you served or been served by your neighbor? Where have you seen Jesus active in your church home, discipling relationships, and everyday communities? SHARE YOUR STORY or contact Pastor Matt