Our new Sunday morning schedule, beginning Feb. 21, is…
· 8:30 Living Heritage worship (organ-driven, liturgical worship with hymns)
· 9:30 Communion in 104-105 (for those desiring to avoid the crowds)
· 9:45 Education Hour
· 11:00 Living Praise worship (band-driven, emergent worship)
There are important reasons for this change: We are beginning to reach our safe seating capacity at the 10:00 service. Our recent worship survey emails reveal us to be a group being patient, but longing to have these two options every Sunday. The more important factor: This development is going to encourage us as we continue to move forward into the purpose our Lord has for our congregation. We will identify and share with you the details, once we have them. We do know we will…
· Continue to strive for a 45 minute, rather than an hour, worship time for safety purposes, as long as that’s necessary;
· Continue all the safety precautions we are currently observing, such as the use of masks and safe distancing;
· Celebrate communion using the “communion packets” until we no longer have that need;
· Livestream both services.
If you have questions and/or need details, direct them to Pastor John, or to the staff, Elders, or SLC member of your choice.
If there are people in your life who prefer not to use email, you can be of immediate assistance by sharing this with them, in the way you know best.
“I was glad when they said to me, ‘Let us go into the house of the Lord.’”
– Psalm 122:1